First National Bank Loans and Investments to the Goodland Energy Center Project:
This information is available on the Internet at the website http://www.occ.gov/, which is the "Office of the Comptroller of the Currency", part of the US Department of the Treasury which charters, regulates and supervises all national banks.
1) Goodland Energy Resources, LLC. Loan originated May 2, 2006 ... $3.5 million for the construction of a coal-fire electric power plant.
2) E-Caruso, LLC. Loan originated November 1, 2005 ... $3.5 million for the construction an ethanol production facility.
3) RER Bio-diesel now known as Kanza Energy, LLC. Loan originated December 9, 2005 ... $1.0 million for the construction of a bio diesel production facility.
1) Investment of $1,300,000 in E Caruso, LLC - 2005
2) Investment of $670,000 in Goodland Energy Resources, LLC - 2006
3) Investment of $1,100,000 in E Caruso, LLC - 2007